WIT Welcomes Eight New Board Members
Washington Improv Theater is thrilled to announce the addition of eight new members to its board of directors. Each brings an impressive skill set to contribute to the advancement of the WIT mission.
The new board members are:
- Sarah Caffee – Sarah Caffee is an educator with nearly a decade of experience working in schools. Her exprtise will help building its budding improv programming for youth.
- Michael Fryar – Michael Fryar has had a varied career including work with start-up companies on formation and monetization. He also operates a travel agency to share his love of international travel.
- Oxana Holtmann – Oxana Holtmann works as a Director of Marketing and Online Education at the Jung Society of Washington, a nonprofit dedicated to disseminating ideas of C.G. Jung.
- Aimee Imundo – (Pictured above) Aimee Imundo is an independent senior adviser and strategist, expert in competition law, compliance and policy from the perspective of multinational businesses. She appeared in The Feminine Experience at WIT under her stage name, Aimee Lee Savage.
- Kirra Jarratt – Kirra Jarratt is the executive director of the D.C. Bar Foundation which supports access to justice efforts in the District of Columbia through its grants to nonprofit organizations and programs that meet the civil legal needs of the District’s low-income community, as well as through training and technical assistance.
- Nikki Rogers – Nikki Rogers is the founder and CEO of The Bladen Group, a boutique consultancy focused on strategic planning and business coaching for small businesses, start-ups, and nonprofit organizations.
- Shane Sarver – Shane Sarver manages brand operations at Uber, handling the business and operational processes of creative development. He has managed a variety of projects, including brand system design, typography development, web development, and print production.
- Kaelan Sullivan – Kaelan Sullivan is a Gender Equality and Social Inclusion Manager at Chemonics International Inc., an international development firm that manages programs worldwide. She is also a WIT teacher and a performer with the ensemble Hellcat.
May 31, 2019