The power is yours: Cast your vote and decide who becomes the next FIST champions.
Washington Improv Theater’s elimination tournament lets audiences vote which team advances one step closer to the championship.
Each match features a headlining performance by a WIT ensemble, Harold team, or special guest.
Wondering who’s on which team? Here’s the roster of teams. Here’s the full bracket.
Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides.
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.