Love Onion + Season Six + Die! Die! Die!
Road Show: Howl - October 23, 2015
What's that sound coming from H Street? It's the howl of WIT audiences!
WIT makes its first thrilling trek into the Atlas District with our Halloween run HOWL, featuring the improvised slasher movie Die! Die! Die! and performances by WIT’s company ensembles.
Get tickets on the Atlas website
Love Onion: From afar, Love Onion looks like just another dirty root vegetable. But slice that baby open and you’ll find a loving heart surrounded by an emotional support system of vitamin C, calcium and iron. And that’s a fact.
Cast: Amy O’Brien, Coonoor Behal, Margaret Lee, Sam Bonar, Stephen Carter, Tim Harkin, Tim Hunt, Zac Chase
Director: Abe Woycke
Season Six: There is no reason for WIT ensemble Season Six to exist per se, but as long as they do they’ll do improv. They live indoors but use the outdoors for trips which is how you will come to see them perform. Their reflections look very similar to each of them and they are satisfied that’s close enough.
Cast: Abe Woycke; Ami Krasner; Charles St. Charles; Jon Chesebro; Murphy McHugh; Nick Greenough; Reaves McElveen; Sabahat Chaudhary; Satish Pillalamarri; Xavier Padin
Director: Murphy McHugh
Die! Die! Die!: In Die! Die! Die! cast members find themselves stranded in a location chosen by the audience. Performers send up slasher genre tropes, from misunderstood sociopath killers to clueless high-schoolers who walk right into their own elaborate, over-the-top killings. Who will be the killer? Who will survive? Maybe no one! The show changes every night.
Cast: Catherine Deadman; Dan Miller; Eva Lewis; Greg Tindale; Jamie Bingner; Kate Symes; Liz Sanders; Mark Chalfant; Mary Lauren Hall; Michael Hendrix; Sam Bonar; Stephen Carter
Director: Stewart Walsh
- These shows are held at the Atlas Performing Arts Center, located at 1333 H St NE. (map)
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission except for reserved seating, which will be in the first three rows.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. This includes reserved seats.
- In the case of a sold-out shows, we may offer a limited number of half-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.