Match 27: Skip-Baes + Mom Thinks We’re Funny + Cereal Corner + Career Day + The Broken Bones Featuring Hellcat
March 31, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
Skip-baes: Abby Haverty, Charlie Waring
Mom Thinks We’re Funny: Joseph Bailey, Christina Malliris, James Ramadan, Bethany Stokes
Cereal Corner: Kelsie Anderson, Stacey Axler, Richie Khanh, Martin Steger
Career Day: Michael Alvino, Tim Harkin, Kevin Mahoney, Veronica Norman
The Broken Bones: Erick Acuña, Neil Baron, Kristina Martinez, Kelsey Peters
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.