Commonwealth + iMusical
Road Show: Howl - November 7, 2015
What's that sound coming from H Street? It's the howl of WIT audiences!
WIT makes its first thrilling trek into the Atlas District with our Halloween run HOWL, featuring the improvised slasher movie Die! Die! Die! and performances by WIT’s company ensembles.
Commonwealth: Commonwealth was formed for the greater, common good of improvised comedy.
Cast: Caroline Pettit; Catherine Deadman; Denny Johnson; Jaci Pulice; Jamie Lantinen; Jules Duffy; Kate Symes; Ryan Krull; Stewart Walsh
Director: Mikeal Johnson
iMusical: iMusical joins the unpredictable playfulness of comedic improvisation with the emotional power of musical theater. A cast of singer-improvisers instantly creates a compelling new show with each performance, comprised of completely improvised scenes, lyrics and music, all inspired by a single audience suggestion.
Cast: Bryan Jackson; Catherine Deadman; Dan Milliken; Elaine Colwell; Greer Smith; Jaci Pulice; Jordan Hirsch; Karen Lange; Mark Chalfant; Matt Berman
Director/Accompanist: Travis Charles Ploeger
- These shows are held at the Atlas Performing Arts Center, located at 1333 H St NE. (map)
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission except for reserved seating, which will be in the first three rows.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. This includes reserved seats.
- In the case of a sold-out shows, we may offer a limited number of half-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.