Harold Team Auditions to Take Place on March 12, 14, and 15
Washington Improv Theater’s next auditions for our Harold team program are March 12, 14, and 15. The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, March 3 at 11:59 p.m.
Early sign-ups are encouraged—if all slots are filled we may be unable to add more. Auditions are in one-hour blocks at Source (1835 14th St. NW) in the upstairs Rehearsal Room. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need special accommodations. Auditioners must sign up online to receive an audition slot.
Harold Teams perform on a rotating basis on Harold Night – Tuesdays with curtains at 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM, so players must have good availability for those shows (as well as a recurring weekly rehearsal with their team). These auditions are for the rehearsal/performance cycle from April through September 2020.
If you are interested in auditioning, please:
- Review carefully the Harold Team Mission and Expectations Document to get a sense of the program’s goals and how it works. There are recent updates to this document, so please review it even if you have done so previously.
- Make sure you are eligible to audition. Eligible players:
- have successfully completed the Harold class at WIT, or
- IN SOME CASES, have commensurate training and/or performance experience. Audition eligibility for people with these circumstances will be confirmed on a case-by-case basis.
- Review the Auditions FAQ for more info on the process.
If you’ve reviewed everything and you are interested in committing to the program you can SIGN UP HERE for an audition slot.
WIT’s next Harold team auditions (for the October 2020 through March 2021 cycle) will be held Thursday, Sept. 10, Saturday, Sept. 12, and Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020. Check out WIT’s current roster of Harold teams here.