THE FELDMAN DYNAMIC: 8 WARDS OF CHANUKAH
December 2, 2018
For 8 Nights, D.C. stands for the District of Chanukah.
Click here for tickets to shows in Wards 2-8!
Brian Feldman (Best Performance Artist, Washington City Paper Best of D.C. 2018) finally brings the project that started it all to the District. And not to just one venue, but all 8 Wards.
Unlike anything ever seen in D.C. history, The Feldman Dynamic: 8 Wards of Chanukah is an unprecedented reality theater event featuring a family – Brian’s actual family (Mom, Dad, and sister) – celebrating Chanukah together live on stage. There’s no script, no rehearsal, and every performance is completely different. It’s not improv. It’s the reality show that will never be on TV.
This performance takes place all eight nights of the holiday (Dec. 2-9), traveling nightly to a different venue and D.C. Ward in numerical order.
The Feldman Dynamic is Brian Feldman, Edward Alan Feldman, Adrienne McIntosh, and Marilyn Wattman-Feldman.
Free if your last name is Feldman (with valid photo ID, at the door; offer not valid if tickets are sold out prior to the show).
$2 from the sale of each Dec. 2 ticket benefits Martha’s Table.
This project was supported by the D.C. Commission on the Arts and Humanities, which receives support from the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.