Match 28: The Whisper Sisters + Order Up! + Members of the Audience + Half and Half + 1-800-555-HIYA Featuring Vintage
March 31, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
The Whisper Sisters: Bam Alston, David Brescia-Weiler, Erin Murray
Order Up!: Sarah Caffee, Hawk Haines, Kate Leone, Jack Lewis
Members of the Audience: Mary Ann Badavi, James Jelin, Patrick Murray, Jason Walther
Half and Half: Kalynn Chambers, Taylor Kniffin, Max Makovetsky, Alex Waddell
1-800-555-HIYA: Mary Lauran Hall, Michael Hendrix, Dan Miller, Dan Milliken
Veteran WIT improvisers show that talent doesn’t go out of style.
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.