PANdemiSEXual + Uncle Gorgeous + Hellcat
December 3, 2021
We're making up for lost time with three weeks of special occasion overdrive!
Is it possible to fit 18 months of joy into one month? We’re sure as heck going to try. This month we’re celebrating our first-ever live production of And, Scene, the return of The Cookout, a Hannukah spectacular, and even a tribute to Arbor Day (why not?).
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
A mashup team performing a show based on interviews with queer community members.
Cast: Krystal Ramseur, Samiyyah Ali, Ryan J McClure, Rachel Lang, Kenny Yi, Kelsie Anderson, Clare Mulligan, Diego Hernandez, Samantha Watson
Guest: Beverly White, known to the masses as Miss Chocolate, is that seasoned comedian, actor and producer, and spoken word artist that you never knew you needed. She has performed up and
down the east coast; from DC to New York, from Baltimore to Philly, and from Atlanta to Memphis; from sea to shining sea. She has performed at The Kennedy Center, The Laugh Factory, The Queer Comedy Festival, The Story District LGBTQIA Out/Spoken Festival and numerous clubs such as New York’s The Broadway Comedy Club and The Greenwich Comedy Club. She was awarded the 2021 Best of Washington Alice Award for Female Comedian of the Year. She was featured in The Washington Blade QUEERY feature, and The METROWEEKLY. She is now the host of a weekly comedy show at The Historic Takoma Station in Washington, DC.
Pricing and Ticketing
Please pay at the level you are able. Online sales end one hour before curtain. Door tickets are $20. For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required. Please be prepared to show your vaccine card, legible photo of said card, or insurance information, along with a photo ID.
Note: All performers are fully vaccinated.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside front-row wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.