Washington Improv Theater seeks teaching artist for youth
Washington Improv Theater has an immediate need for a teaching artist to work with middle school-aged students. Ideally, this teaching artist has a theater background and can incorporate improv games and exercises into classroom instruction.
The details of the class are below:
- Twice a week – Mondays and Tuesdays (same students both days)
- Two classes per day (back to back) between 1 PM and 3 PM
- Pay rate: $50/hour ($200 per week)
- Middle school students in DC public charter school located in Northeast DC
- Commitment: Starting immediately (November 8 through January 2022)
- WIT will provide a curriculum for the class
If interested and available, please email a resume to WIT Education Manager Kacie Peterson at email@example.com.
November 4, 2021