WIT to hold Harold Team Auditions in December
Washington Improv Theater’s next auditions for our Harold team program are Dec. 1, 3, 4 at Studio Theatre (1501 14th St. NW), in the third-floor Meeting Room (where Harold Night is performed). The deadline to sign up is Monday, Nov. 21 at 11:59 PM.
Early sign-ups are encouraged—if all slots are filled we may be unable to add more. Please contact email@example.com if you need special accommodations. Auditioners must sign up online to receive an audition slot.
Harold Teams perform on a rotating basis on Harold Night – Wednesdays with curtains at 7:30 PM and 8:30 PM, so players must have good availability for those shows (as well as a recurring weekly rehearsal with their team). These auditions are for the rehearsal/performance cycle from January to June 2023.
If you are interested in auditioning, please:
- Review carefully the Harold Team Mission and Expectations Document to get a sense of the program’s goals and how it works. There are recent updates to this document, so please review it even if you have done so previously.
- Make sure you are eligible to audition. Sign-ups who are not eligible will be removed from the auditions. Eligible players:
- have successfully completed or are enrolled in the Harold class at WIT, or
- IN SOME CASES, have commensurate training and/or performance experience. Audition eligibility for people with these circumstances will be confirmed on a case-by-case basis.
- Review the Auditions FAQ for more info on the process.
If you’ve reviewed everything and you are interested in committing to the program you can sign up for an audition slot.
Check out WIT’s current roster of Harold teams here.