The Theater of Public Policy
"Imagine C-Span being suddenly swarmed by the cast of SNL." That's how The Minneapolis Star Tribune describes The Theater of Public Policy.
The Minneapolis company has earned a national reputation for bringing intelligent humor to liven up discussions on a range of current issues. T2P2 (as they call themselves) will perform at Washington Improv Theater for four days this September. Don’t miss your chance to catch this unique group use improvised comedy to reframe “hard thinky stuff”!
T2P2 will welcome a different special guest for every performance.
- Please note: Some T2P2 dates overlap with the Pope’s visit to D.C. Don’t let the traffic stop you from coming out! Take the metro to U St (green/yellow) or Dupont Circle (Red) or McPherson Square (Orange/Silver/Blue) and allow some extra time for transport.
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission except for reserved seating, which will be in the first three rows.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. This includes reserved seats.
- In the case of a sold-out shows, we may offer a limited number of half-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.