Seasonal Disorder 2019
Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. Blah, humbug!
Seasonal Disorder is the improv antidote to too much tinsel and sugarplum fairy overdose. Come out to celebrate the holidays the WIT way — with improvised holiday mayhem. We have The Heist, an improvised bank robbery gone wrong; the musical improv stylings of iMusical; holiday horror with Die! Die! Die!; and some holiday-skewering madness from our house ensembles. Every show leaves something special under the tree that you’ve never seen before and can never be seen again!
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.
Photo by Donna Steele. Design by Alex Kazanas.
1835 14th St NW