Poetic License + Nox! + Die! Die! Die!
Road Show: Howl - October 31, 2015
What's that sound coming from H Street? It's the howl of WIT audiences!
WIT makes its first thrilling trek into the Atlas District with our Halloween run HOWL, featuring the improvised slasher movie Die! Die! Die! and performances by WIT’s company ensembles.
- These shows are held at the Atlas Performing Arts Center, located at 1333 H St NE. (map)
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission except for reserved seating, which will be in the first three rows.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. This includes reserved seats.
- In the case of a sold-out shows, we may offer a limited number of half-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.