Please and Thank You + Thunderspike! + Big in Certain Countries
December 27, 2018
Revel in the chaos! Seasonal Disorder is a frenzy of shows that will only be seen once (and never again!).
Every night at Seasonal Disorder is a wild, new experience! One night, you may see an improvised rock concert (Heavy Rotation) while another night you might be thrilled by the smarts and energy of WIT ensembles like Hellcat and Love Onion.
Please and Thank You
Take some time away from your regular daily lives to dip into the pool of our peculiar minds, where a person can get stuck in a peanut butter jar, gnomes live in Iceland, cows are beaned by hamburgers, or drones compete with us for the world.
Cast:Anne Polsky, Bethany Coan, Emily Massaro, Rai Sen, Jeff Hewitt, Rich Casey, Ben Shapiro, Conor Halloran
Thunderspike draws on your cringe-inducing holiday memories to create stranger-than-fiction scenes before your very eyes.
You tell us your worst Christmas present ever, and we turn that coal into whimsical and peculiar comedy gold.
Better watch out, better not cry, better not pout because that would be inappropriate for an improv show. You tell us YOUR holiday story, we give you comedy! What could be better than that? Maybe some guy who cruises around the world in a single night delivering free toys to children, but cut us some slack we’re not miracle workers…
Cast: Andy Blomme, Zhi Bo Deng, Patrick Hayden, Kacie Peterson, Jonathan J. Ryan, Nate Sans, Catherine Shelton
Big in Certain Countries
Four men, destined to become the greatest weird uncles the world has ever known.
Cast: Erik Beringer, Alex Galloway, Eric Schlein, Eli Sloan
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.