Mystery Scarf + The Hypothesis + Nox!
December 29, 2018
Revel in the chaos! Seasonal Disorder is a frenzy of shows that will only be seen once (and never again!).
Every night at Seasonal Disorder is a wild, new experience! One night, you may see an improvised rock concert (Heavy Rotation) while another night you might be thrilled by the smarts and energy of WIT ensembles like Hellcat and Love Onion.
Relive the marvel and mystery of the holidays as Childish Things unwraps your favorite traditions and gifts!
Cast: Joe Dawson, Jenna Hall, Henry Ring
Do you like it when two seemingly unrelated things are smashed together? Are you a fan of fusion, nuclear or cuisine? Then you will love The Hypothesis, a science improv team who turns your favorite science facts into giggles and guffaws. You’ll laugh, cry and maybe learn something along the way. And that’s not too bad of an outcome.
Our hypothesis is that this will be a lot of fun. We need you, the audience, to be our data points.
Cast: Joe Dawson, Cecilia De Robertis, Tom Di Liberto, Nina Hsu, Margaret Lee, Jordana Mishory, Elijah Sloan, Ben Taylor
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.