Match 6: Carpe Per Diem + Custom Platypus + I Don’t Know Her + Shalimar ft. Poetic Resistance
FIST 2019 - March 16, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
Carpe Per Diem: John Heiser, Béatrice Leydier, Brianna Lux, Kaelan Sullivan
Custom Platypus: Madeleine Jacobson, Stephanie Jaffa, Laura O’Brien, Lisa Silverman
I Don’t Know Her: Lauren Jordan, Precious Jenkins, Simone Webster, Nichole
Shalimar:Mark Chalfant, Sabrina Shahmir
A poet recites a social justice themed poem which serves as inspiration for our set. All the while a second poet is writing a poem live based on the show’s entirety. The second poet recites the new poem to conclude our show.
Cast: Erick Acuña, Caroline Chen, Ceci De Robertis, Christina Floriza, MaryLauran Hall, J.J. Jackson, Salah Karaman, Richie Khanh, Krystal Ramseur, Ginnie Seger, Analia Gomez Vidal, Jason Walther
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.