Match 37 Elite Eight Love Language + I Don’t Know Her Featuring Bugs + Sistine Robot
April 11, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
Love Language: Ryan Brookshire, Geoff Corey, Justine Hipsky, Lauren Woody
I Don’t Know Her: Lauren Jordan, Precious Jenkins, Simone Webster, Nichole Hill
Tell this duo your favorite bug, then they’ll do a show about it.
Cast: Patrick Fleury, Kaelan Sullivan
Sistine Robot is one of the Washington, D.C. area’s longest-running independent long-form improv teams. The Robots have taken the stage at Washington Improv Theater, the Baltimore Improv Festival, the District Improv Festival, the Providence Improv Fest, and the Del Close Marathon. With a style that is both smart and silly, Sistine Robot is proof that robots CAN learn to love.
Cast: Paul Hitlin, Dan Miller, Jonathan Murphy, Joe Randazzo, Sara Rouhi, Elise Webb
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.