Match 29 Featuring Love Language and The Strangers, and Press Play
April 4, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
Love Language: Ryan Brookshire, Geoff Corey, Justine Hipsky, Lauren Woody
The Strangers: Robin Doody, Bill Nelson, Jeffrey Friedman, Joe Randazzo
Much like the Eucalyptus tree, which is fast-growing and abound with healing properties, Erin and Kevin will deliver organic scene-work that moves fast and heals through laughter.
Cast: Kevin Mahoney, Erin Murray
An audience suggestion inspires the creation of a world where people are connected in surprising and silly ways.
Cast: Erick Acuna, Sabahat Chaudhary, Jon Cheseboro, J.J. Jackson, Eva Lewis, Dana Malone, Matt Mansfield, Jason Walther
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.