Match 26: Working On It + Kites Are Fun + Hot Weather + Blockbuster’s Ghost + Are We Having Fun Yet? ft. Lena Dunham
March 30, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
Working On It: Em Fiske, Matt Strote
Kites Are Fun: Luke Hennig, Steve Karig, Omar Parbhoo
Hot Weather: Andrea Mosee, Christina Ferrari, Craig Gagel, Steve Pilloff
Blockbuster’s Ghost: Saleh Karaman, Molly Graham, Krystal Ramseur, Donna Steele
Are We Having Fun Yet?: Justin Carty, Macey Schiff, Nic Small, Jared Smith
The black members from different improv troupes have joined forces to give you an inside look at what it means to be somebody’s black friend.
Cast: Darnell Eaton, Derek Hayes, Erica Johnson, Eva Lewis, Jamal Newman, Krystal Ramseur, Nic Small
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.