Match 21: Welcome to the Dollhouse + Runaway Roomba + The Lonely Weatherman + Bat on a Hot Tin Roof + Adrian ft. IRL Night Two
Match 10: 7000 Series + Graveyard Shift + Ramen Hood ft. Madeline
March 17, 2019
Who has the power to win the thirteenth annual Fighting Improv Smackdown Tournament?
Sunday March 17, 2019
$15 in advance ($20 at the door)
Invite Your Friends:
In WIT’s annual bracketed tournament, audiences get to vote for their favorite teams to advance.
7000 Series: Mark Abman, Anna Ross, Heather Marie Vitale
Graveyard Shift: Heidi Obermeyer, Matt Pacino, Mikey Re, Shawn Rubbin
Ramen Hood: Svend Larsen, Chris Lewitzke, Turner Meeks, Isabelle Solomon
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes before curtain time. All seating is general admission.
- In the case of sold-out shows, seats cannot be held for late arrivals and unclaimed tickets may be resold. Late arrivals will not be able to vote in the competition.
- In the case of a sold-out show, we may offer a limited number of reduced-price stand-by tickets. These seats will be on the floor in front of the first row or along the sides
- Other questions? Check out our general FAQ.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.