Corporate Trash + Laffrican Americans + Prettier Than You + King Bee
May 4, 2017
What will happen at the WIT Road Show? Your guess is as good as ours!
WIT’s company ensembles and special guests take over DC Arts Center in Adams Morgan with our thrilling, unpredictable performances! Each show’s line-up is unique and every performance is one-of-a-kind.
Corporate Trash is not your typical 9 to 5 indie team. With help from the audience, we will transform your boring day job into a world of mystery and mischief. Interested in learning more about Corporate Trash? Please attend our seminar next week in the 5th floor conference room. Lunch will be provided.
Cast: Sarah Bucher, Jenny Koch, Donna Steele
With more swagger than Mick Jagger and more braun than the Teflon Don, the Laffrican Americans have those wack improv troupes on the run. Inspired by the comedic styles of “In Living Color” and “The Chappelle Show,” Laffrican Americans brings their signature form of improv to the stage. Weaving together shades of hip-hop, current events, World Star videos, and Kanye rants, Laffrican Americans create an incredible tapestry of wild scenes while remaining grounded. Think “Dave Chappelle-meets-improv” as Laffrican Americans’ brand of comedy is sure to leave you forever questioning your values.
Cast: Hank MacDonald, David Thornhill Jr, Allan Sidley. Coach: Richie Khan
Prettier Than You
Prettier Than You transforms the oh-crap-did-that-really-happen-to-me moments of life into memories you won’t have to wait years to laugh about.
Cast: Pete Bergen, Megan Burt, Kevin Mahoney, Renan Snowden, Julie Tice, Caroline Yates. Coach: John Windmueller
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- All online sales shut off at 6 PM the night of the show.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- Washington Improv Theater strives to ensure its shows are accessible to all audiences at our home stage at Source. However, our guest venue DC Arts Center is not accessible to wheelchair users and may be challenging to patrons with limited mobility. If you have accessibility questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DCAC Members: Please call DCAC for the member code at (202) 462-7833.