La Vie en French + Please and Thank You + Nox!
December 18, 2021
We're making up for lost time with three weeks of special occasion overdrive!
Is it possible to fit 18 months of joy into one month? We’re sure as heck going to try. This month we’re celebrating our first-ever live production of And, Scene, the return of The Cookout, a Hannukah spectacular, and even a tribute to Arbor Day (why not?).
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
Please and Thank You
An independent improv team
Cast: Bethany Coan, Jason Re, Jeff Aich, David Byrd, Conor Halloran, Anne Polsky, Jack Barnes, Emily Massaro
La Vie en French
A cast of fluent Francophones and one performer who knows no French at all unite in the universal language of improv.
Cast: Olivia D’Aoust, Robin Doody, Lauren Gabel, Diego Hernandez, Caroline Howe, Ryan McClure, Béatrice Leydier, plus a guest
Pricing and Ticketing
Please pay at the level you are able. Online sales end one hour before curtain. Door tickets are $20. For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required. Please be prepared to show your vaccine card, legible photo of said card, or insurance information, along with a photo ID. For the safety of everyone, masks are required for audience members. For more on our policy, including exemption protocols, please visit TheaterWashington’s COVID safety page. Note: All performers are fully vaccinated.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside front-row wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-204-7770.