Cute & Snobby + Sharon & Darren + Soup Season
December 16, 2021
We're making up for lost time with three weeks of special occasion overdrive!
Is it possible to fit 18 months of joy into one month? We’re sure as heck going to try. This month we’re celebrating our first-ever live production of And, Scene, the return of The Cookout, a Hannukah spectacular, and even a tribute to Arbor Day (why not?).
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
Cute and Snobby
A longform improv team.
Cast: Amanda Magnavita, Melanie Campbell, Samiyyah Ali, Clyde Thompson, Sarah Herhold, Court McGrew, Julie Huggins, Jimmy Cassese
Sharon & Darren: Arbor Day
A narrative tale about a family coming together to celebrate Arbor Day.
Cast: Stacey Axler, Heather Marie Vitale
Come one, come all to Soup Season’s dysfunctional family ball!
Cast: Madeleine Fahlbush, Smriti Goel, Carly Kraybill, Kathryn Kunkle, Steve Raetzman, Tarun Sinha, Zoe Bowen Smith, and Paul Soto
Pricing and Ticketing
Please pay at the level you are able. Online sales end one hour before curtain. Door tickets are $20. For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required. Please be prepared to show your vaccine card, legible photo of said card, or insurance information, along with a photo ID. For the safety of everyone, masks are required for audience members. For more on our policy, including exemption protocols, please visit TheaterWashington’s COVID safety page. Note: All performers are fully vaccinated.
- The black box theater at Source is ground-floor and wheelchair accessible. WIT can set aside front-row wheelchair space upon request, with no need for the patron to reserve a specific seat.
- Assisted listening devices are available upon request.
- In order to provide a welcoming and supported experience, we encourage patrons who seek additional accessibility information or are in need of an assisted listening device to please contact us at email@example.com or 202-204-7770.