Runaway Train + The Lodge + Jive Turkey
May 20, 2017
What will happen at the WIT Road Show? Your guess is as good as ours!
WIT’s company ensembles and special guests take over DC Arts Center in Adams Morgan with our thrilling, unpredictable performances! Each show’s line-up is unique and every performance is one-of-a-kind.
Runaway Train looks at the distinct importance we have on each other’s actions and reactions through exploring the effects our presence or absence may have on others.
Cast: Michael Alvino, Derek Hayes, Nina Hsu, Lauren LaVare, Nic Small, Lauren Woody Coach: Eva Lewis
Shh, don’t tell! Washington D.C.’s longest running independent improv secret society has brought its assortment of guitars and other covert noisemakers in order to unlock the great mysteries of the world through song.
Cast: Mark Carroll, Luke Hennig, Steven Karig, Erin Murray, Omar Parbhoo, Jared Smith, Jesse Young. Director: Topher Bellavia
Jive Turkey is a long form improv duo who create a world from a location or word. From that the duo explores the character and characters of those who inhabit this world. In the process, we touch into the reality that these characters live in, and get to see the life through that sense. More so, these two improvisors are right there with the audience finding out the humanity of the discovered world.
Cast: Joe Randazzo and Chris Ulrich
- Line-ups vary nightly. Please verify the performing acts on your individual curtain times.
- All online sales shut off at 6 PM the night of the show.
- For all shows, unclaimed tickets may be resold at curtain time. Late arrivals will be seated at WIT’s discretion.
- Washington Improv Theater strives to ensure its shows are accessible to all audiences at our home stage at Source. However, our guest venue DC Arts Center is not accessible to wheelchair users and may be challenging to patrons with limited mobility. If you have accessibility questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- DCAC Members: Please call DCAC for the member code at (202) 462-7833.